It’s everyone’s favorite time of the new year – new Happy Planner spring reveal! If you’re brand new to the Happy Planner, every year Mambi has several product reveals show casing their new products. While still in its relative infancy stage, these planners have changed the game of the planner community and have a very dedicated and loyal fanbase. This is the fourth year of 18 month planners and their accessories – wow!
That being said, there have been a lot of changes in how these releases are done and how they are showcased. The intial launch was through blog posts and their design team at the time. The second year was a mix of the design team and tons of live and exciting videos done mostly through Periscope. The third year was a mix of design team, live videos and curated videos on YouTube, much like the one that’ll be linked at the end. This year there hasn’t been an update to the design team, however we’re starting off with YouTube! I’m curious to see how the new products will be shown throughout this year and I can not wait to see how this brand grows!
Due to the amount of photos and products being shown, these blog posts will follow along with the videos in terms of their content. Definitely make sure that you check out all three posts to see everything. These posts will be very image heavy so please stay put if the images take a moment to load up!
A while back, I wrote about NEUROPLANNER, the world’s first brain hacking planner. I had participated in both the beta and alpha phases on this planner, completely intrigued and in wonder of how a planner could do such a thing. As it would turn out, the trial phase of this planner did not prepare me for what would be in store after finally having it in hand. NEUROPLANNER is so much more than just a planner, it’s a lifestyle. NEUROPLANNER is here.
disclaimer: I received this planner from PurpleTrail.com in exchange for a review. This post will contain affiliate links where I receive a small kickback if you purchase through my link. All thoughts and opinions are my own.
For the first time ever, I believe that I have itty bitty planner Planner Peace. A few weeks ago I was asked to review a planner from PurpleTrail.com and the one I decided to review is this Tiny Planner. When they say this is a tiny planner, they mean it’s tiny – but it’s mighty!
Including trackers in your planner is a wonderful practice. By including a tracker you’re creating a sense of accountablity in yourself and making sure that you stay on track.
Need ideas of what to include? Use this list to find some ideas!
Every Day Trackers
1. Monthly Overview – keep all of your tasks for the month in one easy to view location.
2. Weekly Tasks – break down your week!
3. Appointments – write down your appointments in one location so that you never forget them.
4. Meetings – this can range from a work meeting or a coffee shop stop. No matter what it is – write it down.
5. Anniversaries – do you always forget when an important anniversary is? Prevent those little slip ups and keep them in a spot you check often.
6. Birthdays – bad at remembering birthdays? Me, too. Write up a yearly calendar and make them easy to find.
7. Holidays – while some holidays remain on a specific day every year, some of them change. Write them down so you know when to celebrate.
8. Crazy Holidays – National Cookie Day is always a day worth celebrating. Find a list of silly holidays and write down your favorites.
9. Work Schedules – need to keep track of more than one work schedule? Go ahead and write down yours and who ever else you need to keep track of to make planning easier.
10. School Schedules – write down your class schedule in addition to important dates you need to remember. School can get crazy and it’s easy to just forget things sometimes.
11. Deadlines – have an important project with a specific deadline? Write it down!
12. Shopping Lists – whether you’re running to the grocery store for a full shopping trip or just to the corner market, it’s always a great idea to write down your shopping list.
13. Weather – keeping track of the weather can also fall under the health and fitness category. See if your symptoms correlate to the weather.
It is New Year’s Eve and I find myself sitting and reflecting on the past 365 days. This year has been different, to say the least. A lot has changed in a very short span of time, but most of this year has set the tone for 2018. While I have a few regrets from the past year, it has taught me to take the time to learn and educate myself. My ventures for 2018 will prove to be more fruitful than 2017 and for that I am very grateful. For the first time, in both my creative pursuits and personal life, I am joining in on One Little Word. My word for 2018 is “progress.”